The education is built on a high ambition by d.maria Montessori :to help in child develop to brcome a human ,with himself together with his community assembly with awhole community.
And belief in the child and his ability to develop himself and improve his education to became an active member in his community be affected and effected the humanity. And clarify the role of Montessori in helping to discover the child's genetic energy and work on forming his mind and body coordination to make this the perfect human being. this theory is not adopt in a traditional ideas of how to develop the child and enriched him with an information without addressing the human side but built on accurate observation of children in different communities and different countries, with different religious references and them I noticed the following
There are four stages the human passes by out up to adulthood :
Each phase is called (a plane) and they are from 0-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24 years and each plane has their own goals in the first period begins the development phase of the self as an individual. 2 start by developing the individual socially. Third period of birth and self discovery. Then becomes high specializing personality in stage four.
In each of the previous planes there is "sensitive periods" or "Windows of opportunities" exists for the child
to gain a human-specified characteristic As acquiring language in the first period or the acquisition of values and principles in the second period
The human has a number of attitudes make him adapt with his time and place
These human traits, such as "discovery, system, fantasizing, manipulating, iterating, working and communicating" qualities crucial to human development
Agrees with Ali Bin Abe Talib said: they've been created to a time is not our time
Putting theory into practice through :
- Full environment setup
- Provide the perfect environment for the age period that makes him respond to the appeal procedure of the sensitive period of some phases. To act freely according to natural attitudes towards its environment, this provides security and the permanent bases for education.
- Various work areas
- It is carefully designed to serve as a bridge between the home and the outside world, for example when the child entering the Hall he recognize an area.
And it is an activities existing in our daily lives, similar to those found in the home of the child. Those activities support independency and self-reliance, in turn raising confidence.
- Area of senses
- It takes into account how children learn through their senses and not his mind. There are ways to enhance every sense, every way raise the quality of certain property such as: colors, sizes, taste and weight. And for every goal there is one means.
- Math zone
- Enhances the ability to count and calculate readings and writings by working on sensory means. After the child can characterizing the sizes sensory the desire to learn will increase. Then he will recognize numbers (codes) and tying them with the quantity, then learns calculations sensory even mastered in a merely way.
- Language area
- As in the mathematics zone the child will recognizes sounds by sense with symbols and then goes to reading and writing skills smoothly.
- Culture area
- Include history, geography, Botany, zoology, and the Islamic religion.
The Montessori methods that contribute in the independence of the child.
- All are attractive.
- As the size of the child.
- Error detector designed.
- Build a friendship between error and the child.
- Multiple lifetimes per semester (ideal)
- This diversity that exists in the family, community, and generally in the environment. Communicating with adults and children. a big kid find himself in administrator mode because it is ideal for a little boy who learns of him through observation. They are learning the cooperation without competition (competition with oneself) and the educational process take in consideration the differences in the development process for each child. Every child learns according his speed and his way of learning.
- Freedom and discipline (normalization)
- Every child has the freedom of choice inside the Hall to work with a means that was taking a lesson beforehand, with a limits and controls. An example the freedom of drawing on the atelier, there is one atelier and there is a child awaiting his colleague to complete the use so he could use them. Works on the device and give it back as it was to be used by another child, and that's what helps them to open up as flowers .